18 Sep How To Turn What You Know Into a Life Changing Opportunity w/ Travis Rosser
Travis Rosser is the co-founder of Kajabi. Kajabi provides digital entrepreneurs an all-in-one platform which enables them to create a life of freedom on their terms, whatever that may look like. Travis is the author of You Inc.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the sales and service agreement (free client contract template) Experiment 27 uses to close business HERE. [$1,000 value]
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:10] Why Travis created Kajabi
- [03:30] What is Kajabi
- [08:30] How to get started
- [10:32] “No more poor me.”
- [12:15] What do you want out of life?
- [13:40] The power of positive thinking
- [15:40] How to figure out what your path is
- [18:50] Try getting quiet
- [21:38] What is Travis best at
- [22:39] The Importance of The 4P’s
- [26:11] Purpose diagram exercise
- [30:12] Find the next dot
- [31:45] Accountability keeps you going
- [36:19] “The pain is the whole point.”
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to The Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review.