19 Jun Do You Have The Right Mindset to Grow Your Agency? w/ Dennis Yu
Dennis Yu is the Chief Technology Officer of BlitzMetrics, a digital marketing company which partners with schools to train young adults. Dennis’s program centers around mentorship, helping students grow their expertise to manage social campaigns for enterprise clients like The Golden State Warriors, Nike, and Rosetta Stone. He’s an internationally recognized lecturer in Facebook Marketing and has spoken in 17 countries, spanning 5 continents. Dennis has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, LA Times, National Public Radio, TechCrunch, Fox News, CBS Evening News and co-authored “Facebook Nation” – a textbook taught in over 700 colleges and universities.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:15] Mission behind BlitzMetrics
- [03:30] Increasing gap between what you learn in college and what you actually need
- [09:11] Agencies are comprised of a lot of young adults
- [11:07] Allow the client complete creative freedom
- [12:13] 3 client rules Dennis abides by
- [14:40] Who influenced Dennis to start BlitzMetrics
- [23:19] Double your prices
- [26:15] Don’t dodge the pricing question
- [28:52] There is no competition