04 Jul How to Grow a Youtube Channel from 2,000 to 80,000 Subscribers in a Year? w/ Alexander Heyne
Alexander Heyne is an author of “Master The Day: Eat, Move and Live Better With The Power of Daily Habits” and “Milk the Pigeon: A Field Guide For Anyone Lost in Their 20s.”
He is also the founder of Modern Health Monk, where he hosts 260,000+ readers/month, and a youtube channel averaging 350,000+ views a month.
He focuses on showing people how to double their energy, lose their next 10, 20 or 50 pounds, and live better by changing tiny, daily habits – no matter what diet they’re on.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:00] Importance of being in a mastermind
- [06:20] How did Alex stick to his projects for so long?
- [07:37] How to reinvent what you do to evolve and how Alex did it?
- [10:00] Why you only need to be doing what you love?
- [11:58] How did Alex grow his channel from 3,000 to 80,000 subscribers in a year?
- [16:00] How to not get bored with creating content after you niche down?
- [20:03] What are some of the things you have to think about when you try to compress your workload down to 3 hours?
- [20:17] What do Alex’s 3 hour days consist of?
- [22:23] What were some things Alex was working on 4 years ago that he regrets wasting his time on?
- [23:45] Alex’s take on branding in the most competitive space on Earth
- [25:00] Why would Alex move to third world country if he started over again?
- [26:13] Cost of living in China
- Modern Health Monk Website
- Modern Health Monk Youtube
- Master The Day by Alexander Heyne (amazon link)
Podcast production done by BrandedPod.
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.