03 Jul Lessons Ramit Sethi’s Lead Coach Learned About Course Creation w/ Primoz Bozic
Primoz Bozic went from being a 20-year old socially awkward computer science student earning $7/hour with no connections, no experience and no business knowledge to earning multiple 6 figures with his online business, all while living in Slovenia. He now coaches world-class experts, CEOs and rising stars on growing their online businesses by creating world-class content, Ultimate Guides and premium online courses.
He has served as the lead coach and product manager for Ramit Sethi’s “Zero to Launch Accelerator”, a 7-figure online business coaching program. He has created multiple successful online courses that range from $50 – $1,500, had multiple 5-figure product launches. His clients include celebrity makeup artists, world-class songwriters and world’s best high performance coaches.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the sales and service agreement (free client contract template) Experiment 27 uses to close business HERE. [$1,000 value]
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:03] How Alex and Primoz met
- [01:07] How Primoz went from $7/hr to $1,000/hr
- [02:55] How did Primoz apply Ramit Sethi’s course
- [06:16] What is Primoz doing now and how he evolved his niche
- [08:50] Why did Primoz join Ramit Sethi’s team
- [10:55] What did Primoz learn from Ramit Sethi
- [13:30] How did Primoz find product-market fit
- [15:15] How to create a high value coaching service
- [18:45] What is Primoz focused on right now
- [21:50] Primoz’s approach to course creation
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.