20 Feb How Can Your Agency Use Content Marketing to Find New Clients? w/ Michael Taylor
A type of marketing that involves the creation and sharing of behind the scenes material leaves many agency owners in fear. In this episode Michael Taylor talks about content marketing, including creation, promotion, transparency, and passion.
Michael Taylor is a Co-Founder at Ladder.io. Ladder is a data-driven startup marketing agency focused on launching and growing new businesses. They work across the marketing funnel to test what works, then help you scale quickly and efficiently.
Michael is responsible for building a marketing recommendation engine at Ladder. He’s personally researched, tested and published 1000+ proven growth tactics to their playbook.
In this episode you will learn:
- [00:48] Approach to content marketing for a digital agency.
- [02:41] How to get over the fear of your content being stolen?
- [04:15] Why you should create content even if it has been made elsewhere?
- [07:26] Why passion matters in creating content?
- [10:09] How to promote your content?
- [12:07] Why you should audit your content and and be transparent?
- [13:30] Learn to say no and market yourself effectively.
Content marketing is one of the best ways to grow your business, get more leads, and generate sales. It can draw large audiences in, elevating the chance of finding customers and referrals. It can also strengthen brand identity, authority, and authenticity. One of the main points of content marketing is to continually audit and edit your content to keep it up to date and relevant.
Take part in the CONTEST we put together to celebrate the launch of this podcast. It’s a contest where you can’t lose. You will get something, it’s just a matter of how much stuff you’ll actually win. Click here to enter. Just for entering you will get a surprise everyone else has to pay for. You can’t lose!