24 Oct How Dean Cunningham Consistently Takes Companies To $100m+ in Revenue and IPO
Dean Cunningham is the CEO and Chairman of Micofin Holdings Limited. Micofin is a holding company focused on the mineral and resources sector. They specialise in advisory, research and fund services.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:40] Dean helps companies go public
- [01:39] How Dean identifies a company he can help
- [03:40] Advantage of having a holding company
- [05:15] How Dean optimizes mining companies
- [11:17] CEO should be in business 5 to 7 years
- [13:10] How Dean sells himself
- [18:25] There is no need for a satellite team
- [21:08] Having autonomy is crucial
- [23:55] How will Dean find his next client
- [27:50] Long term strategy for mining
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to The Alex Berman Podcast on iTunes and leave us a 5-star review.