11 May Strategies for Connecting with Busy People & Selling to Fortune 500 w/ Bilal Zaidi
Bilal Zaidi has spent the last 12yrs helping to grow startups & fortune 500 brands with a focus on marketing, sales & business development. He’s worked with Fortune 500 companies and startups in Europe & US. And before that, he set up and ran an online fashion retailer and a sports fan site that grew to 23 writers with a global audience of 500k unique visitors.
Bilal is also the host of Creator Lab, a podcast where he interviews leading entrepreneurs & non-profit founders. The show has listeners in 100+ countries & has been featured on iTunes in 35+ countries.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [00:48] What is the origin of the Creator Lab podcast?
- [03:40] How did Bilal get some heavy hitters to be on his podcast?
- [08:38] How to get in front of an extremely busy person?
- [13:29] Bilal’s strategies for selling to Fortune 500
- [17:48] Where do you normally start and how do you pitch a Fortune 500 company?
- [20:45] What wins people over in business?
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.