15 May How To Use Webinars To Grow Your Business w/ Ryan Robinson
Ryan Robinson is a content marketing consultant to the world’s top experts and growing startups. He writes for Forbes, Entrepreneur, Fast Company, Business Insider and more. He works with companies like LinkedIn, Zendesk, Google for Entrepreneurs, Adobe, SoFi, Quickbooks, Close.io, CreativeLive, Crew and other fast growing startups to drive content marketing strategy & rapid execution. He also advises 500 Startups portfolio companies on how to grow their brands with effective content marketing and hosts the The Side Hustle Project Podcast.
This show is sponsored by Experiment 27. Get the discovery call script & questions template HERE.
In this episode you’ll learn:
- [01:16] How is Ryan able to book high level guests for his podcast
- [03:08] How to choose a company to work for
- [05:50] How to use your audience metrics for promotional purposes
- [07:25] How does Ryan approach creating his lifestyle
- [09:50] What convinced Ryan to move from an entrepreneur to full-time employee
- [11:52] What was Ryan’s first year as a freelancer like
- [14:30] Ryan’s advice to a freelancer who is just starting out
- [16:20] Why is switching from a service based business to a SaaS tool so attractive
- [17:11] What were some of Ryan’s KPIs when he started with Close.io
- [18:45] What’s Close.io’s approach to email marketing
- [19:53] How is Ryan running 2 webinars per month for Close.io
- [20:44] How is Ryan driving signups for a webinar
If you’ve enjoyed the episode, please subscribe to the Digital Agency Marketing Podcast on iTunes and leave us a review for the show.